VoIP Phone System
Businesses in Central and North Florida can finally break free from expensive phone systems with 3CX!
Break free from expensive phone systems and move up to a Microsoft Windows based system that increases the productivity of employees and costs much less! 3CX Phone System for Microsoft Windows is more affordable than a traditional analog or other VOIP phone systems because there are no proprietary components and chances are you already own much of the needed hardware.
Because 3CX runs on Microsoft Windows it can easily be installed on existing server hardware and it’s easy to maintain and make changes so there’s less need for costly vendor maintenance. 3CX can scale to almost unlimited capacity because it can leverage modern server Hardware (Dell, HP, etc.). You can install 3CX on an existing server or virtualize it and eliminate extra hardware, energy and management costs.
Evolve your communications by enabling employee mobility: Calls can be made and answered seamlessly from outside the office while voice mails and faxes are received via email.
A WINDOWS-BASED VOIP SYSTEM OFFERS MANY BENEFITS:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than proprietary systems (Shoretel, Avaya, etc.)
- Improve productivity with presence, control and make calls from your computer
- No separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Mobility – allowing employees to work from anywhere using a remote extension
- No vendor lock in – choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones
- True VOIP savings – receive & make calls via standard phone lines using VoIP Gateways or opt for true VOIP savings with a SIP trunk